Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

4 EYES GAMBLE

Well, another "new" thing with us is that I got glasses! My vision had just gotten a little blurry after years of 20/20....and I was getting headaches. what a blessing to make it past 27 years old before I needed any help. Especially when one of my sisters is legally blind in one eye and the other has bad vision and astigmatism! Sooooo, I made an appointment and it turns out that I've now got 20/25 vision (not too shabby), but I have an astigmatism, which accounts for my slight discomfort when driving at night as well. The astigmatism alone can blur your vision. I got the glasses after searching and finding a way better deal than the doctor's office was offering (YAY ME!). Here I am my first time wearing them in the car. Not an awesome picture, but you get the point. They are Nine West, chocolate brown and light blue (on the insides). I wear them a lot when I am on the computer, in class to see the board from farther away, and at night when driving. Sometimes I'll also just wear them when my eyes/head are hurting. Well, that's that in a nutshell. Talk to you later, y'all!

4 comments:

sharon said...

They look very styling and I'm so impressed with your great deal!! I'm using your help next time I change glasses!

Katie and Cullen said...

Very cute Mrs. G!!! You're rockin 'em very nicely!

Rachel said...

Lucky you to have gone this long without glasses. I got my first pair in 5th grade! They are cute on you!

Shea said...

Cute glasses - I have to wear mine for the same thing, too! Where did you get a good deal on them? I desperately want to get prescription sunglasses, but my doctor was WAY too expensive!!