Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Out of surgery and eating!

Harrison is out of surgery and on the road to recovery! Praise the Lord! The surgery went well and as of now, they are looking for him to be able to eat without throwing up as part of the stipulations for going home. With Pyloric Stenosis, it is very common and almost expected that he'll still continue to throw up for a little bit after eating once he's had the surgery. He has eaten once and had 30 mL of Pedialyte to start him back eating again slowly. I do feel like I can already tell he's feeling better, so that makes me really happy :) They are thinking he'll be here another day or two. We'll see!

1 comment:

Elin said...

I'm so glad he's out of surgery. I know you want all four of you under the same roof ASAP, so I'll be praying for a swift and successful recovery. I agree with your comment on my blog about hugs with purpose. We've had a lot of that at our house lately.