Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013!

Well, it's here! 2013. I remember thinking 2000 seemed far away when I was little, and now it's 2013! We rang in the new year the same way that we have every new years eve since we got married in 2007: with the Byingtons, Cowarts, and the Schaefers. It is neat to look back and see how far we have all come and how we have grown in numbers. We have a running joke about who will and won't be able to toast the new year with champagne or sparkling grape juice each year. :) For entertainment, We love to play board games, just dance, and games on the Wii and for snacks we have new ones as well as old faithfuls such as my cookie cake and Katie's sausage balls. We have even had special guests like my bestie Eden Keever join us the year she was in town while her honey was on deployment. I am so grateful to have made new friends this past year, which has been an answered prayer, but I will always be grateful for old faithful friendships like these as well.

No comments: