Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Big boy beds... Part 2

I am embarrassed to say that we JUST got them in the bed (9:45pm---VERY late for my 7 or 7:30pm bedtime boys) bc when we went to my parents house to celebrate my sisters' bday tonight, we didn't realize quite how much work we left for when we got back---putting bed rails together and putting sheets on beds. We also got back late from their house. Haha... Ah well. Nothing we can do now! They were very excited about the beds and have requested we scoot rails up higher on bed. I think they're a little weirded out by big hole up by their heads. We pushed them up as far as we could. They'll get used to it. Just part of growing and change! :) They're so much fun and getting so big... Im so grateful for my healthy, happy babies.. I mean "big boys"! They'll always be my sweet little sugar babies though!







No comments: