Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Way overdue...








Well.... back on May 19th, Josh and I had a momentous occasion to celebrate: OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Yes, I realize it is now July 1st (tomorrow)...but better late than never! We celebrated with a lovely dinner at The Melting Pot and then we went to my parents garden to the very spot where we exchanged our vows, where we ate some of our wedding cake top and drank some champagne. Then, we did a devotional and prayed together, thanking God for the past year and asking for Him to bless us with many more in the future. It was a great night with my best friend and love of my life. While I know we'll definitely have some bumps our road together, I can honestly say that if the first year is supposed to be the hardest year... we sure are in for something amazing! God blessed us with a great relationship and good communication, making our first year together wonderful.

Thank you, Lord, for the beautiful blessing that you have given me in my sweet husband, Josh. You designed him specially for me, and I am so grateful to You, Lord. Thank you for the blessing that has been the past year. Please bless us with many more to come filled with joy, love, and laughter. In the hard times, help us to grow closer to one another, knowing that You will pull us through. Thank you for your constant blessings.


Here are some pics from our evening :) Might I add....
we h
ad a little bit of a wait...and got a bit bored.... and silly. haha.

No comments: