Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Prodigal blogger momma...

After an almost 2 year blogging hiatus, I am ready to get back to blogging! I feel so guilty that I haven't kept it up as a documentation of our life, and I am going to have to choose to let that guilt go and move on. My goal is to start back with more brief posts than before, intended to help protect against my getting burned out. I'd also like to play a little bit of catch-up with a weekly "Throwback Thursday" post, where I'll choose one or two events or funny stories from the past year and 9ish months to write about. This will help relieve some guilt as well as catch my readers (if anyone is still out there) up on the time I've been away from blogging, raising these precious boys. I'm excited to share our life with you again!

No comments: