Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Joshy G....J. Gam...Gambleenie...

In honor of Valentine's Day coming up, I borrowed this "husband quiz" from Elise H. so you could know more about my SWEET husband, Josh!

1. Where did you meet?
At Samford University on Cinco de Mayo 2004, 9 days before I graduated from Vanderbilt. I was in town with 3 of my sorority sisters on the way to "Senior Week" in Destin, FL. A high school friend called me, and since we were in town, we went over to hang out with him and his roomies...one of which turned out to be Josh! I went out of the country for a month after graduation, so our first official "date" was July 31st, 2004.

2. How long did you date before you got married?
About 3 years

3. How long have you been married?
1 year and 8.5 months

4. What does he do that surprises you?
He's really good at cooking "creatively".... meaning-he can think about something that would be good together and just cook it.... I, on the otherhand, like to follow recipes. He's also surprisingly good at making/decorating cakes. Here's a pic of his latest masterpiece, "SUPER BALLIN'" that he made for a Super Bowl party. (We name our cakes.)5. What is your favorite feature of his?
I like his dimples and his biceps.

6. What is your favorite quality of his?
He loves me unconditionally and is very patient with me.

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Darlin', Tay, Babe, Taybug, Sweetheart, etc.

8. What is his favorite color?
kelly green

9. What is his favorite food?
He loves pasta and cake.

10. What is his favorite sport?
Football

11. When and where was your first kiss?
August 1st, 2004 on my doorstep.

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We really like to sit at Barnes and Noble/Joe Muggs/Books-A-Million and read magazines while drinking coffee together. Josh and I made an agreement when we got married that we wouldn't buy magazines, so that's a nice way to get our fix while spending some time together. We also love to laugh together until we can't breathe . :o)

13. Do you have any children?
We have a "pup-child" Miley... but no babies yet.

14. Does he have a hidden talent?
He plays a mean air guitar.

15. How old is he?
27 on March 11th.

16. Who said I love you first?
He did while we were play-wrestling at my house before going to a Samford football game in Fall 2004.

17. What’s his favorite type of music?
He likes a little bit of everything.

18. What do you admire most about him?
His love for the Lord, knowledge of the Bible, and how much he loves/embraces my family. He is a very loving, loyal, and respectful husband!

19. Do you think he will read this?
I think so!

God knew EXACTLY what He was doing when He chose Joshua Brent Gamble to be my husband!

1 comment:

Elise Hollinhead said...

Loved reading your answers for Josh!! =)