Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

24 and 25 week belly pics

Here they are.... belly pics for weeks 24 and 25. I'm feeling great... only complaints would be rib and ligament pain from expanding to make room for the boys. I also have a few ribs that are out of alignment--ouch! I went to the Chiropractor and got them put back in place...instant relief...but, as with regular back adjustments, you have to go a few times before things stay aligned better, so they are back out and I should probably go again. I think that's it though... We have our next Dr. appointment tomorrow morning. I am so excited. I love going to see our baby boys and these days my favorite part is learning their positioning in my belly. I'll also get my fundal height measured again, which is hilarious to find out.... at 22 weeks, I measured 31 weeks....so I can only imagine what I'll measure at 25 weeks!
Any guesses? Maybe seeing the pictures below will help you make your guess....
24 weeks....
and 25 weeks....

4 comments:

Allison said...

Gracious girl! I'm gonna guess that your about 35-36cm by now, maybe more. You look great and I'm glad you're still feeling well. Get some rest! I didn't do that enough and now I wish I had. Have a good weekend!!

Courtney said...

You look so good! My belly looked like that right before I had Clayton but I only had one baby in my belly! :)

Katie and Cullen said...

Love it! I love how the room changes between 24 and 25... you can tell it's time to start getting serious about them coming!! I can't believe how great you look. Rub that belly for me. :-)

Justin, Kristi and William said...

Taylor you look great! I hope you are feeling well! It will be here before you know it!