Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

8 things....

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Took my car to the dealership/shop
2. Class at 8-10am
3. Class at 10:20-12:25am
4. Went to the rec center and did the elliptical!
5. Showered in the locker room... always interesting
6. Class at 3-5pm
7. Class at 5:30-9:40pm
8. Sacked out on the couch...

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Lay out at the pool or beach with a good book.
2. Go on a vacation with just Josh
3. Decorate my house without a budget.... particularly to re-do the bathrooms.
4. Lose my weight... and fast. haha.
5. Travel a lot
6. Write in calligraphy well
7. Not be so hard on myself
8. Get Josh his dream job.

8 Shows I Watch (just 8?)

1. Law and Order
2. Law and Order SVU
3. Law and Order Criminal Intent
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Private Practice
6. The Closer
7. Real Housewives of NYC (and sometimes NJ)
8. Brothers and Sisters

8 Favorite Foods

1. Chips and Salsa
2. Icecream
3. Cheeseburger grilled at home by Josh
4. Sushi
5. Omelets with feta and asparagus
6. Mashed Potatoes
7. Pasta
8. Chips and cheese (queso)

8 Places I Have Traveled

1. St. Thomas
2. Santorini, Greece
3. Mykonos, Greece
4. Isthanbul, Turkey
5. Paris, France
6. Venice, Italy
7. Jamaica
8. Barbados

8 Places I Would Like to Travel

1. More Italy
2. Australia
3. More Greece
4. Ireland
5. Key West, FL
6. Tahiti
7. Hawaii
8. St. Bart's

No comments: