Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The most powerful message...


Last night, I stumbled upon a message that local radio host Rick Burgess gave last Sunday, August 7th, just 7 months after his 2.5 year old son, Bronner, tragically drowned in the family pool. Rick is an incredible man of God and this message, I think, might be the most powerful message that I have ever heard. It is inspiring, convicting, and, I believe, will bless your life. In January, when Bronner died, Rick gave a eulogy "A Father's Heart" that (and I paraphrase), "no earthly father would be strong enough to give. It is his heavenly father speaking through him." I'm including the links to the eulogy, which is awe-inspiring in itself, and below them, I've put the link to his "Why?" message from August 7th. I hope you'll be able to take the time to at least listen to the "Why?" message, which is about what God has taught him in the past 7 months. It is, like I said, one of the most powerful messages I've ever heard and I hope it blesses you, too! God is so good.

Eulogy:
A Father's Heart
A Father's Heart 2
A Father's Heart 3

August 7, 2008 Message:
Why?

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

yes, come in and see me anytime taylor! and yes, i too have seen that "youtube" video of rick and it is so encouraging. i can't imagine.

Katie and Cullen said...

Thursday October 2 @ 1:00. Wanna go?? I'm so there!

http://www.southernshows.com/wbi/?show_features=1&cat_id=383