Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Hotlanta




If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE weddings and would happily plan them for a living, if given the opportunity! This weekend I had the honor of being in my sweet college friends Katie and Eric's wedding. Josh and I headed over on Thursday evening. After dinner with the bride and groom-to-be, the groom's parents, and MOH Lara, we went to visit and have a drink at a local Irish Pub. Josh and I spent Thursday night at the bride and groom's condo and then Friday, while I was doing bridemaid duties and events, Josh moved us over to our reservation at the Westin Atlanta Perimeter North. (Yay for a king size bed!) It was a fun weekend full of visiting with friends that we haven't gotten to see in a while.

It was a beautiful wedding weekend. They said their vows at Dunwoody Methodist Church and celebrated at a Ravinia Club reception. Katie used some family heirlooms, which I adore b/c I'm very sentimental. She carried a family bible, wore a gorgeous family lace veil, and carried eric's family handkerchief. With small lace accents at the top, her dress went with the veil beautifully.


I really liked our bmaid presents: clear glass Pottery
Barn pitchers with our monogram etched into the glass. A creative gift and I love a good monogram! Thank you, Katie!

No comments: