Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's a GIRL!

Josh and I are parents! Well, puppy parents :) This afternoon, we brought Miss Miley Jean Gamble, a precious Retriever mix, home from the Birmingham Humane Society! Due to her coloring and stance, we think she has some Rottweiler or German Shepherd in her, too. She is almost 2 mths and 1 week old. Bless her heart, she got spayed yesterday...and fortunately, has her microchip and has had some of her shots. Sadly, we can't take her to community dog places until she's finished her shots, but it'll be worth it for her to not get sick. Josh and I have been wanting a dog for a long time, and are so excited to have her! Her eyes and nose won us over... and man, her tail goes 90 to nothin'. I also love her two beauty mark moles on either side of her face. She's already working us hard. haha. At my parents' house, she peed on the floor 3 times... nice, Miley. The first of many, I'm sure because the first thing she did when we set up her crate... walked in and peed. I'm seriously hoping she's a quick learner....she's definitely a sweetheart. She fell asleep in my lap while I was typing this... with her head on the desk... PRECIOUS!

3 comments:

Katie and Cullen said...

Oh my WORD how ADORABLE!!!!!! She is SO cute!! I'm so excited for y'all! We have to meet her SOON!! You're going to love her so much! I do hope you get some sleep tonight though. :-)

Elin said...

She is so cute!! You must take tons of pictures and post them one your blog!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!! Yall are going to love having a dog!!