Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Truck Duck...

After I got off work today, I went by Brookwood Medical Center to visit sweet Anna Patterson Harris and her new baby, John Brooks Harris, Jr. A Southern Belle knowing better than to show up empty handed, I stopped by B.A.M. and picked up 2 little books: "Truck Duck" and "Guess How Much I love You." Since I was going to be at BWMC, where my sweet daddy works, I gave him a call to see if he had time to meet up with me. He did, and we met in the main lobby. We got to visit for a little bit and then headed up to see Anna. Much to our surprise, it was Anna herself that opened the door! We were very impressed b/c she'd only had her c-section yesterday. She looked fantastic and so happy with motherhood. My daddy could only stay for a few minutes, but I got to stay and enjoy visiting with Anna and her mama for a bit. (Brooks had run to the store, I believe). I am so happy for the Harris family and this wonderful way that God has blessed them. Seeing these new mommies with their precious new babies keeps fueling my excitement for when God blesses Josh and me with our own babies one day :)

No comments: