Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Update

Well, we just got back from our doctor appointment to see the boys and he said everything looked GREAT! They are kind of in an L position, with A up and down my left side and B transverse across the top of my stomach... although they do move around some, as A slid down to transverse across the bottom of my stomach by the end of the ultrasound. Little wiggle worm :) Guess it's HIS feet I've been feeling at the top left of my belly! I'd thought it was sweet little B!

The doctor took my fundal height for the first time today! I am 22 weeks along and measuring 31 weeks! Whew!

We only came home with a few ultrasound pics this time, and I'll scan/post them in a bit. Hope you're all doing well! Josh and I feel incredibly blessed to have these little boys coming and that they (and I!) are doing so well! On another note, Josh is L.O.V.I.N.G. his new job at Verizon. He has worked every day (by choice) since Christmas, except yesterday! I think he's also allowing himself tomorrow off, too. Ha ha. I adore the fact that he loves it! SO happy for him :) He's always looking for more business, so if you're a Verizon customer or interested in switching, he'd love to help you!

4 comments:

Leslie and Geoff said...

Wow--measuring at 31! Goodness! I am so happy that things are going so well!

The Williamson's said...

That's great to hear that you and the boys are doing well. Yay! If I don't have Brantley soon, you might catch up with me in size. Wow!!
I'm glad to hear that y'all are doing well!!

Shea said...

So glad everything is going well!

Paige Brannon said...

LOVE the new picture and layout. time for a post.